Tuesday, March 11

Look What You Made!

It's Tuesday and that means lots of fun stuff to get our creative juices flowing. You know I tried really hard to make a tutorial for you every week but my wallet and sanity just couldn't bear it. So next best thing?! I search around for some of the most fun tutorials out there and collect them for you right here! You know if you ever end up doing one of these bad boys I'd love to hear about it and see the outcome!

Pretty Little Dove from one of my new favorite bloggers - Tissuepapers.

How to Make Your Living Room More Interesting from Magpie&Cake - I used to do this all the time to my dorm room in college.

That should hold ya for a week or so!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, I am totally making that japanese knot bag as soon as I can find some fantastic vintage fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage fabrics here - http://www.reprodepotfabrics.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking to my knot bag :)
    Helen

    ReplyDelete