Wednesday, March 24

Family Portrait


We went out to dinner last week with our insanely talented wedding photographers. They are on a wild adventure across the US right now and we were lucky enough that San Diego was one of their stops. We had such a blast hanging out and drinking wine and eating oysters and talkin' music and whatnot. I can't wait to see them again in July. At the house and on the way to our favorite restaurant - Ritual Tavern - they took some shots. I love how the family portrait turned out (even though Nana was feeling shy that night). I think we are starting to look alike and that's just creepy. Plus my new hair color matches Presley's fur.

13 comments:

  1. O.M.muther-effin.G! SOOOOOOO amazing! i just love these so much. wow you guys are gorgeous and they did such an amazing job. i am seriously in love with every one of these pics. wow wow wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. The composition, the fun, the color, all of it without being overdone and just being spectacular. You guys are incredible and need to take photos all the time so we can oogle. Really. Did I mention I love this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, I love the new pics! you two are so photogenic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kissing photos always feel so... voyeuristic to me.

    but THESE. these are just adorable and amazing.


    and of course, youre gorgeous. obv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah sorry about the kissing. it took a LOT for them to get us to make out on camera and there was a lot of giggling involved. i can't believe they got the shots they did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you two...so sweet. These kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the family portrait! You're all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys are such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool! We loved our photographer too. We connected almost instantly. It was one of the few things we didn't even have to think about.

    ReplyDelete