Tuesday, July 21

Favorites: Taxidermy




The tour of Michelle and Dylan's apartment over at Apartment Therapy made me think of a few of my new favorite things. I have had this odd attraction to taxidermy for quite some time which was kind of weird since I only recently stopped being a vegetarian. If I could register for just taxidermy and creepy portrait paintings I totally would. Two of the greatest collectors of all things stuffed are Porter and Hollister Hovey. It seems like Brooklyn is just busting with curiosity shops. I'm pretty sure I've never heard of anything like that in San Diego. If you can correct me, please do!


{first image via apartment therapy and others via Hollister Hovey}

1 comment:

  1. yes, porter and hollister are AMAZING! their apt is ridiculously awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete