Friday, October 17

Party Partners

So I'm not the only one who has a passion for party planning (not to be confused with planning passion parties - totally different but equally as fun!). Turns out {frolic} (love Chelsea) has partnered up with snippet and ink (inspiration extraordinaire) to put together Fall party boards this past week. I swear we had a brain wave connection or something! Anyway, she goes even further than just an inspiration board and gives details on how to pull the whole thing off! This is just another reason to move to Portland. I would love to throw a fab party with some of my favorite Oregon bloggers. Party boards and links below:




Wine Tasting Party

Pumpkin Party

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you like the party boards I did for frolic. I think the pie party is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love them! And I'm having heart palpitations because Kathryn from snippet and ink actually commented on my blog! She's like my inspiration hero!

    ReplyDelete