Thursday, October 16

Party Board #2: Faux Bois Party

My new favorite thing is coming up with party themes. I love planning parties. When I was in 5th grade we had to do a report on "How to..." It could be on anything and I chose "how to throw a party." I baked a cake and everything. My mom says I should be an event planner and I say I wish. We'll see. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to plan different parties inspired by different things. I saw this set over at Room Service and thought how fun would it be to plan a whole party around these plates! Faux bois, for reals!

**Earthy, comfy chic**
Colors: ivory, browns with accent colors of goldenrod, green, blue and orange

Top Row: Faux Bois dishes from Room Service; Flower arrangement from Brides; Napkins from Darling Dexter; Cupcakes from Daisy Pink Cupcake

Row 2: Pasta dish photo by Tina Rupp; Dessert Table via Brooklyn Bride; Lemonade table from Country Living; Faux Bois invitations via Brooklyn Bride

Row 3: Table setting via Brooklyn Bride; Bark Vases via Brides; Nest favor from Martha Stewart Weddings; Table photo via decor8

Bottom Row: Faux Bois tags from Lemon loves Paper; Coffee and Wafer from Martha Stewart; Garland from Royal Buffet; Pom Pom Drink Servers from Martha Stewart

2 comments:

  1. please be an event planner!! i love your themes & i heart your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous party, i want to come! thanks for including the royal buffet garland!

    ReplyDelete