Wednesday, July 16

Oh happy day!

So I've been feeling like a big ol' slacker in the blog department lately. August is my crazy month at work and July is almost as crazy getting ready for the crazy month. I could and should write when I get home but all I ever want to do is curl up on the couch. And then I get this award! And I feel super guilty about slacking but it also sparks some inspiration in me to get my act together. And I didn't get awarded by just anyone. No, no. It was the one and only Cupcake Diary who writes the most drool-worthy posts ever. How this girl has so many awesome things to talk about I just don't know. It's pretty spectacular over there so go check it out!

Ok so here are the rules:



1. when received, you may post the premio to your blog



2. link to the blogger you received it from



3. give it to 7 blogs



4. link to those 7 blogs



5. and leave those 7 bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio!



I'm haven't been very good at finding new blogs lately so hopefully I won't repeat myself too much!
  • She's already the fav of the week but I just really adore the Scout-Holiday blog. She always finds amazing pictures and I'm envious of her collage-making skills and her cupcake parties!
  • Ok, I know I hardly ever talk about music here but I am actual a big ol' music freak. I like pretty much everything but I go through phases. I was going through one of those phases when I found Honey, Where You Been So Long?. One of the best pre-war blues collections ever.
  • I get A LOT of my inspiration from the "art-obsessed" Abbey who blogs over at Aesthetic Outburst.
  • And we all probably know the incredible Creature Comforts. Art, Fashion, Design, amazing layouts and writing. It doesn't get much better than this.
  • So Katrina already got an award today but I don't mind giving small souvenirs another one because it is that rad.
  • Inspired-Living is..well...you know...inspiring! And is the blog of Kim - one of the most graceful and talented people I got to meet at Bennington.
  • And my sweetie, Kristy, over at Things I Heart Today. The person who inspires me in life and work and play. We lurv her.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your sweet comments and this lovely award!
    xox
    Ez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the super sweet words! I like this kind of awards cause you always stumble upon new fantastic blogs to read; I'm gonna check all of your choices now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much! :) i'm so glad you like my blog. i like yours as well, i hope you don't mind if i link you.

    ReplyDelete