Monday, February 25

The Greenies

In honor of the upcoming green March (according to every magazine publication!!!), I want to start a little group project. I want to see what you make that is green and eco-friendly. Maybe you will reuse or recycle materials. Maybe you'll be eco-concious while you make what it is your making. It can be a work of art, a craft, a piece of jewelry.

Update: I love that there are so many artists and designers being eco-friendly out there. This project is for everyone, artists and non-artists alike, and I would love if you used it as a starting point for creating something new. I can't wait to see the creative ways you come up with to make something in a greener way!

To be involved just go to the greenies link below and leave a link to your project in the comments or shoot me an email with pictures and a description and I will post ALL the creations EVERY week of March at http://www.greenies08.blogspot.com/!


Here are some of my favorite green products and crafts~


1. Recycled bowls and trays from Bitters Co. - a really great green shopping resource. 2. I know everyone has been blogging about these textiles from Plover Organic but they are fantastic 3. The life and work of everyone at R. Wood Studio is inspirational. These bowls are made by hand from red clay from Georgia. 4. I want this fancy schmancy no electricity required coffee maker from Toddy Cafe. 5. This favor box is part of the Paper-Source environmentally friendly line of stationery and paper. 6. greenKarat's goal is to end destructive gold and diamond mining by creating ecologically and socially responsible jewelry. 7. My baggu is one of my favorite accessories. I use it for groceries, a lunch bag, library books, everything. 8. Cute felt birdies from the sustainable living experts at Branch Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment