Wednesday, March 31

The Summertime Hues

Typically, I am drawn to the softer hues in the color spectrum - blush pinks and baby blues (actually that's not true...I usually drape myself in layers of black and grey) - but this summer I am navigating towards the brighter side of life. Luckily for my budget, I don't have to spend too much to bring a splash (or two) of color into my closet. April 25th can't come fast enough. I have been desperately seeking these Zac Posen dresses.



H&M also answered the color call and will do it in an eco-friendly fashion. Each piece is made with "environmentally adapted materials."


Any of these dresses would be perfect for a hot hot hot summer's eve or a certain wedding dress rehearsal dinner that is coming up soon!


*images via fashionista and H&M

1 comment: