Friday, February 27

56.

As you read this I am driving with the Captain to Big Sur. We are off for a weekend of being consumed by love and nature. We have been together for four years yet this is the first vacation we have ever taken together that did not involve visiting parents/friends (I am not counting the days when we lived 7 hours apart and would meet half way for a weekend rendezvous - ooh la la). I will be back Tuesday refreshed and hopefully not eaten by a bear.
{I'm sorry but I don't remember where I found this image}

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    Oh, I have so many photos where I don't reminder where I found them. I try hard to keep them in order though. I have seen that photo above from We Heart It.

    Hope that helps. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trip sounds wonderful, and thanks for the Bukowski link.

    ReplyDelete