Wednesday, January 14

Dear Sukie


I was in DESPERATE need of a new wallet. I've had mine for about 7 or 8 years (I know) and for the past few months it has looked very, very sad. I like to stuff as much as I possibly can in there - cards from little diners I stop at driving across country, pictures, my old license and college ID - so after awhile the strain of all my mementos took a toll on my poor little guy. So today I decided enough is enough and I went over to faithful old Etsy. I was going to post about all the different wallets I found and let you, dear reader, decide for me but then I found Dear Sukie and everything changed. I love the colors, the fabrics, the size and all the storage space for my goodies. And all under $20 including shipping. AMAZING!


And here's my new friend -

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i love them!! i love the birdie one!! nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I might be in the market for something like this soon - although I don't think US wallets work in the UK - the notes are a different size.

    ReplyDelete