Thursday, December 4

Party Board #6: Afternoon Delight

My birthday is coming up. I'm a winter baby but I'm a winter baby in California so I've decided to make everyone freeze their butts off outside for an Afternoon Delight Dessert and Punch Party. My inspiration initially came from this photo by Lenaah -
a hip, mad tea party.


Top Row: photo by
leenah; punch from country living; doily cards from Absolutely Beautiful Things; Heart Garland via Apartment Therapy
Middle Row: Table Decor and doily decorations both at Once Wed; Croquet photo via Snippet and Ink; petit fours by Parisian Events
Bottom Row: China from MS; Table photo via ABCD Design; Doily lanterns via Once Wed; Cupcake photo by Rebecca Thuss


If you're in North Park in a couple of weeks (desert bride!) and see a bunch of crazy people covered in cupcake frosting and playing croquet come on over and hang out!

2 comments:

  1. tell me about it! my birthday is tomorrow and i have always been sad not to plan wonderful outdoor birthdays.... croquet=my favorite park activity. awesome! are you making the cupcakes? we always get them from influx. totally addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am IN LOVE with this collage! I love the girly magical look. Beautifully done :)

    ReplyDelete