Friday, March 28

8.

This was a pretty inspiring week because I

  • got the Refinery29 spring mix from Kristy;
  • became addicted to We Feel Fine after discovering it on Coveiter;
  • found out someone else has a boyfriend with a thing for giant paintings of boats;
  • came across this amazing new (to me) blog after reading her comment on DFM;
  • am starting my search for creative freedom with the help of these three lovely ladies;
  • Crave Amélie (whoever borrowed the DVD from Captain McCool PLEASE return it!) after reading her amazing posts all week long;
  • finally figured out what all the commotion was about thanks to my dear Sera;
  • love this picture of Kanye workin' it on the street;
  • am excited about the new project I'm going to work on this weekend inspired by the photos above and this guy.

2 comments: